Our company provides minivan car rental services in Siem Reap (Cambodia) and Angkor Archaeological Park temples district. Minivan rental is really handy if you visit Siem Reap with friends, colleagues, in a group bigger than 4 people or family travel with kids.
We would be glad to help you experience and visit one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia with our company. For smaller groups or private services please check our TukTuk (best for to 1-2 people) or Toyota Camry (up to 4 people) rental services.
- Free in advance arrangements (no prepayment required)
- Fluent English (or other language) speaking driver
- Free pick-up
- Free return
- Reliable and helpful service
- Guidance and advices during travel
- Free bottle of water
Worth noticing that traveling in a group (in most cases) will be cheaper than renting car with driver or personal TukTuk, so maybe a good idea would be to find some friends and rent whole minivan.
Exploring Angkor Wat Park with remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire can be real pleasure if you make it with fluent English speaking driver that can show you most important objects and places. Our minivan drivers will try to help you experience most of your travel here in Siem Reap and surroundings.
What is included
All our car rental services (please also see Toyota Camry rental) include some really cool things that are offered free of charge for every client or group travelers. We are happy to give you something extra! Our company will include in every order:
- Free pick-up of your group from the airport or bus station
- Free pick-up of your team from your accommodation (hotel, hostel or mansion)
- Free transfer back to the airport or bus station
- Free transfer by minivan back to your hotels, hostels or guesthouses you stay in
- We also can pick you up (or drop you off) from down town (Old Siem Reap market, Night market or Central city market)
- Free drinking water (!cold water) during your visit for every member of your group
- Free cool towel during the tour (also for everyone!)
On you order you already pay for: car fuel, English speaking driver and guidance during tour (nope we do not provide you professional full time guide, but we can help you to find a good one if needed).
For group travel and Angkor Wat exploration we would advise to take guide, this would be better experience and you will get some interesting information from guides.
But there are some things you will need to pay for (for service providers):
- Parking fees (just if you decide to park in the paid area)
- Drinks, food and beverages (we can show you good and reliable places to have food or snack)
- Entry tickets to tourism areas
What you get
Our minivans (see photos below) can take up to 12-15 people (excluding driver), so it is perfect if you visit with colleagues, friends or in any other group of people. Our air-conditioned mini vans are clean and safe, also every driver is real professional with big driving experience and has good driving skills.
Every our company driver speaks English (or other language by request) fluently . Every our driver will be glad to tell you some history about places, temples, shrines and ruins you visit. We guarantee, that minivan you rent will be in great condition, will have air conditioning and you will be satisfied with the service.
With every client and group of travelers we are trying to be as flexible as possible – so if any problems or misunderstandings will occur we will try to help you ASAP .
Additional minivan rental
Your company or family wants to explore a bit more? Travel further and see some great temples? No problem! You can rent our minivan with English speaking driver to travel far far away, but we will ask you to pay some extra cash for petrol ant travel time:
- 80$ for Kulen Mount
- 150$ For Meng Mealea temple including Koh Ke
- 75$ Kbal Spean including Banteayh Srey temple and Bonteay Somre
For every traveler and our client we recommend comfortable and light clothing during your visit, because most of the time is really hot and you will stay on sun a lot. Sun cream, good shoes, sunglasses and some snacks if you like. We provide free water for every person, but just in case have some extra. Remember, that Angkor Wat Unesco world heritage area is almost jungle the size of Manhattan so you will walk a lot to explore and experience this incredible archaeological site.
Try us, we would be happy to help you experience most of Siem Reap and Angkor temples while travelling in our minivans. Our goal is your satisfaction! 🙂